Health and Safety Updates
SAFE AND SECURE DURING YOUR HOMEBUYING PROCESS
There’s never been a better time to find your dream home with Homes by Towne, which is why we are taking extra precautions for our clients. We are making sure you can find the home of your dreams in a way that makes you feel comfortable.
In nearly all of our locations, we remain open for you to visit our communities and model homes. Given concerns associated with COVID-19, we want you to know that we have instituted the following safety practices, in accordance with CDC guidelines, to better protect the health of our homebuyers and employees.
- To manage the group size and practice appropriate social distancing of 6-feet, the number of guests in sales centers will be limited.
- We request that our guests wear a face covering and refrain from touching items during the home tour.
- Each Homes by Towne sales center and model homes are being cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- When you arrive at our sales offices, you will be asked some screening questions about current health, any COVID-19 contact, and any recent travel.
- Depending on your responses, we may ask that you schedule your visit for a later date or opt to schedule a virtual appointment. Please feel free to call before arriving at the sales center if you have any questions about this process.
Most of our sales centers remain open daily to welcome you. In addition to in-person tours, we're also offering virtual or phone appointments. Please call ahead to schedule your appointment.